Thursday, May 22, 2008

Devoted Camp, Thaton, Myanmar - Day 8









19th April, Saturday...



This is our last few moments in myanmar before going back to singapore. we woke up at 7am to go for the buffet breakfast at 7.30. I seriously ate a lot. Saw thiha and Susanna came at 8.30 to pick us up. Shopping! They brought us to Bogyoke Aung San market to shop. I bought a pair of jade chopsticks for my mum and longis for myself, my dad and my brother. anyway longis are traditional costumes that burmese men wear. its like sarong. we had a good time shopping, the stuff are really cheap. then we had tea, durians and some pork rolls at a roadside stall. went back to the hotel for a while. saw thiha, myself and jeremy watched discovery channel a while and then we checked out at 1pm. our flight home is at 4.30pm so we had about 1.5 hours to go before we had to be at the airport. we just sat at the hotel lobby and chatted with saw thiha and susanna. we left for the airport at about 2.30pm. we checked in our baggages, said our goodbyes and proceeded to board the plane for home. its my best trip so far, i cant forget what God did at this trip. i think i have fallen in love with myanmar, till next time....

No comments: