Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Passed..



Here's a snapshot of my IPPT results. Let me show off a little, it's the first time i passed my IPPT in the 5 years that i have ORD.

I'm happy that i passed, firstly my IPPT for this year is cleared and secondly i don't have to attend remedial training anymore.

I actually failed standing broad jump at the first try. I jumped a miserable 207cm for both attempts. Needing only a 212cm to pass and feeling confident that i can pass my 2.4 run, i asked the PTI for another try. He kindly gave me 2 more attempts. The first time, 207cm again. I thought to myself, could this be it? Then the last and final jump, i did 216cm. I'm happy, i said a happy thank you to the kind PTI and proceeded to my 2.4 run.

I'm confident that i can pass my 2.4 but just to make sure i make it i ran slightly faster than the trial run last sunday. I super disliked the want to die but won't die kind of feeling when i'm running. I kept praying and telling myself i must pass and not waste time coming back for remedial training anymore. It helped, i'm so thankful that i passed, got incentive some more. For those of you who don't know, i shall not say how much lest you ask me for treat, it's not much also.

I'm happy, ha ha...

No comments: